What kinds of homes do you buy?
We buy all homes as-is that are in some state of distress.
- We will stop your foreclosure and even have the ability to pay off your remaining mortgage AND improve your credit at the same time!
- If you inherit a home from a lost loved one through probate, we know this is a hard time for you. We will take the property off your hands, contents included, so you can get back to what really matters.
- Houses with obvious structural damage are our favorite. The more problems, the better!
How long does it take to close?
We can close in as little as 7 days, depending on the circumstances. We don't like to waste time, and we definitely don't want to waste any of yours. We always close on your time frame.
Do you sell houses too?
After we renovate houses we will put the house on the market. If we worked with a realtor, we will work with them throughout the process.
What's the catch?
There is none! I know, when we first started we were waiting for the catch, too. We will honestly offer you cash for your house and close when you want.
What's the process?
- First we need some information about your property. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond asking you some basic questions about your property to see if we can help. Based on our conversation, we may even agree to come see your property the same day.
- We will analyze your property using our systems to see if we will make a good fit.
- We negotiate a price and offer you all cash up front, closing on your timeline. That's all we need from you!
- Our team of highly experienced contractors come in and renovate the property.
- We put your property back on the market and sell to a retail buyer or landlord.